Sunday, November 15, 2009

Some Recent Layouts

The vast majority of digital scrapbooking layouts that I do are vintage layouts with heritage photos. However, I recently did a couple of layouts for some challenges using more current photos. Here are two that I really like and wanted to also post here.




This one above was shows my youngest son helping out in the kitchen at his Grandmother's. It is scrapped with the kit called Recipes by AngelFlight. I downloaded the kit about a year ago, so I don't know if it is still available or not, but it was perfect for the layout and I am really pleased with how it turned out.



This layout is also of my youngest son. These photos were taken shortly after school started. He needed some photos for a "Me" box or folder that he had to put together to introduce himself to the teacher and the class. For this layout I used the kit Thankful by SkrapperDigitals. It is available from SAS. I was also really happy with this one. I really like it the way it is, but will probably add some journaling before I print it out.

For the vintage photos I've been doing, check out the slide show in the right-hand column of this blog.

That's it for now. There's still some freebies over on my designsbyjmdt, so head on over there to check them out.

~J

No comments:

Post a Comment